Named Allocated GP
From 1st April 2015, the practice is required to provide all patients (including children), a named, accountable GP. For new patients, the named GP will be allocated within 21 days of registration.
Your named GP will have overall responsibility for the care and support that the practice provides to you but you are able to continue to see any GP of your choice. Please contact us via reception, phone or via our secure online form using the title Named GP if you wish to know the name of your allocated GP.
INDEX - Policies
- Call Recording Policy
- Chaperone Policy
- Complaints to the Practice
- Net GP Earnings
- Named Allocated GP
- Data Choices
- Summary Care Record Preferences
- Access to Medical Records
- Care Quality Commission
- Complaints, Subject Access Requests and Freedom of Information
- Direct Care Emergencies
- Direct Care Routine and Referrals
- National Screening and Reporting
- Legal Requirements
- Litigation and Claims
- NHS Digital
- Patient Communication
- Patient Participation Group
- Proxy Ordering
- Reporting Gunshot and Knife Wounds
- Risk Stratification
- Use of Covid Data for Research Purposes
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.