How to help us to help you
- Please avoid visiting the practice unless you have an appointment already booked.
- Only enter the practice if you have specifically asked you to attend.
- Please attend as close to that time as possible to limit the number of people in the waiting room.
- On arrival, please wear a mask or nose and mouth covering.
- You must declare if you have any known current COVID symptoms (a temperature, new cough, loss of smell or loss of taste) so that you can be directed to the correct treatment room.
- To avoid the queues on the telephone, sign up to Doctorlink, our online symptom checker.
- Register for Patient Access to order repeat prescriptions, message us and see your results online.
Make sure you have told us which pharmacy you have chosen as we only issue electonic prescriptions.
This is an appointment-only service. Only attend if you have been given a specific time to attend.
Referrals can be done over the phone. Please make sure we have an email address for you.
Published: Oct 8, 2021
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.