- Free and confidential talking therapies (psychological therapy), wellbeing and employment support.
- Available to anyone age 18 or above who lives in the boroughs of Wandsworth or has a GP in Wandsworth.
- Evidence-based psychological therapies for the treatment of depression and anxiety, including CBT, IPT, and EMDR.
- We offer morning, day and evening appointments (typically 8 am to 8 pm) throughout the week.
- Open to self and professional referral
REFER YOURSELF HERE
Wellbeing support line (9am to 5pm) call:
0203 513 4907
Wellbeing workshops (various)
BOOK YOUR PLACE HERE
Long Term Condition Support
- We offer specific support to people suffering from physical health conditions, esp. diabetes, heart disease, or COPD.
- Support focuses on making important ‘lifestyle changes’ to help clients get the most out of their lives despite the illness and it’s associated limitations (e.g., exercise, nutrition).
- We have also introduced a new page on the website offering advice and resources to those who have been shielding
Support takes into account the psychological impact of the threat of COVID-19 on those who are most vulnerable to it and the potential consequent impact on physical health management
INDEX - Self-Help-Centre
- Talk Wandsworth
- Good Thinking
- Pharmacy First
- Get U Better Physiotherapy
- Age Well
- Health A - Z
- Live Well
- Stop Smoking
- Guys Get Active
- Weight Management