- Free and confidential talking therapies (psychological therapy), wellbeing and employment support.
- Available to anyone age 18 or above who lives in the boroughs of Wandsworth or has a GP in Wandsworth.
- Evidence-based psychological therapies for the treatment of depression and anxiety, including CBT, IPT, and EMDR.
- We offer morning, day and evening appointments (typically 8 am to 8 pm) throughout the week.
- Open to self and professional referral
Contacting Talk Wandsworth
- Refer yourself via the Talk Wandsworth website
- Wellbeing support line (9am to 5pm) call: 0203 513 4907
- If you would like to book on a Talk Wandsworth Wellbeing workshop please visit the EventBrite website
Long Term Condition Support
- We offer specific support to people suffering from physical health conditions, esp. diabetes, heart disease, or COPD.
- Support focuses on making important ‘lifestyle changes’ to help clients get the most out of their lives despite the illness and it’s associated limitations (e.g., exercise, nutrition).
- We have also introduced a new page on the website offering advice and resources to those who have been shielding
Support takes into account the psychological impact of the threat of COVID-19 on those who are most vulnerable to it and the potential consequent impact on physical health management
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.